Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, August 22, 2016

My New Normal Day 2. First Day:)

So today was my first day of work:). I met a lot of wonderful people and my eyes about fell out of my head looking at a computer!  Lol!  I find it interesting that I can do a full day of lessons and driving from place to place and be tired at the end but still up right!  At the end of a day spent mostly on a computer my eyes and brain are mush!

My eyes haven't changed in anything having to do with my accuity. However, they get tired so much faster!  Makes office work exhausting. Once I get through the orientation period of my job I'll happily be out on the road again!  Lol!  It helps that it looks like I'm working with some very nice people:). So I just need get through the next couple weeks!  A good first day!

No comments: