Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, August 6, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 363. Oh Wow!!

Today was a good day!  I found myself laughing and smiling all afternoon:). I was so happy:). And then the craziest, laughable thing presented itself to continue my smiles! 

This evening at the store I saw something that brought a variety of reactions through me!  First I gagged a bit. Then I shivered and looked in total disbelief!  Then I started laughing over the rediculousness of what I was looking at!  It was none other than Szechuan Chicken potato chips!!!

I'm not sure where they are coming up with these flavors!  They keep getting more gag worthy but also gives one even more to laugh about!


No comments: