Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 359. You Smell Like Cheesy Potatoes!

I honestly do believe that I could start a whole series of things you hear on the bus to and from lessons!  You never know what to expect a teenager, or any kid, to say!  Today had not just me but the other instructor and the driver laughing pretty hard!!  With no preamble, the other instructor was told that when her student first met her, she smelled like cheesy potatoes!  Which apparently was their favorite food!  LOL!!  I looked over at her and she was bent over double silently laughing and trying to catch her breath and after a few seconds I couldn't hold it in anymore and our driver joined us shortly after!!!  I am almost guaranteed that no matter how rough my day is, inevitably I will be set laughing by a comment said on the bus!!

No comments: