Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 360 A Nice Breeze

My job keeps me out doors a great deal.  I don't mind this but there are days in the summer where the sin and heat and humidity are just a lot to take all day!  But today was not one of those days!  Today, all day, there was a fairly steady and pleasant breeze all day!  No matter where I was, if the sun started to feel a little too hot, a breeze would kick up and I felt that refreshing feeling rush over me and I didn't think about the heat any more:).  A very small thing a breeze but a very rejuvenating and refreshing thing to experience:).

No comments: