Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

My New Normal Days 53 thru 57. Crazy Week Capped Off With a Spa Visit!

I realize I am cramming five days into one post but I also just realized that the last week just flew by in a haze of work and events and sleep!  Everything that had to be rescheduled due to the hurricane started making the week become a full and non stop time!  Add into that a couple days of meetings and it makes it all just a blur!  Thank goodness for Thursday afternoon!!

As the ending event to my teams two day retreat of meetings and White Cane Day events, we all had an afternoon at the spa!  Relaxing in massage chairs while getting a wonderful pedicure...even though I can't get through the pumps stone part without laughing so hard I can't breathe!  Drat my overly ticklish feet!!  Apparently a co worker recorded me laughing so hard I started crying and it was enjoyed by one and all!  Lol!!

Without that afternoon of relaxing and recovering from a crazy week, I am not sure I would have made it through the next day and the non stop, 12 plus hours!!  But the week is over and it was, all in all, a really great week!  At least the parts I clearly remember!  Lol!

Picture:  Myself and four other members of the adult services team relaxing in the wonderful massage chairs and getting pedicures during our spa afternoon!




No comments: