Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

3rd Chemo, 50% Done!!!

As my day of chemo comes to a close, and the steroids are making me climb the walls, I settle back and think happily about the fact that I AM HALF WAY DONE WITH MY CHEMO TREATMENTS!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not excited or counting or anything!!  Lol!!!! 

I had a meeting with one of my dozen doctors today and he seemed satisfied with how I am doing:-).  That helps me feel good:-).

I had to take a picture with a sign...the sign will be bigger when I'm completely done:-). 

Today is dads last treatment with me.  He is going back to teaching before my next chemo.  Sad but I'm sure he will be happier working then sitting with me and making sure I don't have a reaction.  But I love the fact he does sit in that chair with me:-).  I honestly could not be doing this without mom and dad!  It would just be impossible!!!  Their support, love and ability to put up with my crazy behavior is more than I can ever repay.  Family is important to have around you when going through this.  Phone calls, txt messages and Facebook posts from siblings make me smile and keep going each day:-).  Without my parents, brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews, my attitude would not be what it is!!!  Love you all so very much!!!!

No comments: