Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, February 9, 2018

Feet Back Under Me Day 4: Tasting New Food!

How many of you fought constantly changing taste buds?  How many still do?  One of my frustrations are my taste buds!  What tasted good one day doesn’t the next. I have even gone from hating yogurt most of my life to loving it for a couple years and then from one bite to the next, I don’t like it again!!  Go figure!

One of the things I use to love doing is trying new foods from different countries.  Recently I had Korean food at a friends wedding and loved it!!  Then tonight I saw a place called Cafe Rustico and decided I would try Russian food for the first time!!  I was not dosappointed!  Lol!  I can’t remember the name of what I had  but it was three giant meatballs made of pork and beef in a cream sauce with a special hard and soft noodles around it!  Very, very good!!! Thank you taste buds for behaving tonight!  Hoping more delicious, new food is around the corner!  What are some of your favorite ethnic foods?!

No comments: