Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Crazy Like A Minion!

I freely admit, I love the minions from Despicable Me!  I think in part because their language is the language I feel like I am speaking!  Completely unintelligible!  Although they are just hilarious and no one really has any problems understanding them oddly enough!

No, I don't feel misunderstood for the most part.  I just feel like I can't get intelligent speech to leave my mouth!  In my head I can be either completely confused, totally blank or very eloquent!  What comes out my mouth is generally confusing or just won't come out at all but eloquence NEVER makes an appearance  anymore! 

I'm told this will change in time but until it does, I guess I'll have to embrace my inner minion and babble and bounce about with a crazy smile on my face and my random spikes of hair on my head and hope someone out there understands me before the men with the white jackets are called!

No comments: