Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chemo Number 2

Well, while today was not reaction free, it wasn't as intense.  Still horrible feeling but we caught it quicker.  I'm hoping next time we can get the right steroid combo before hand!!  And I'm able to finish all of my chemo in one day this time around!!!  Just have to come back in tomorrow for my white count injection.  Apparently my blood counts from yesterday were practically textbook for a chemo patient!!  That was exciting!!

Today has been up and down but as it comes to a close i don't feel too bad considering:-).  I'm still wiped out but able to handle it better:-).  Hopefully with the new anti-nausea pills I have the next few days wont be as bad as last time.  Come on Zofran...do your thing!!!!

As I sit in my chemo chair watching the bag finish up I am redetermined that i will kick this thing and never come back unless it is to bring my awesome nurses a present!!  1/3 of the way done!  2 down, 4 to go!!!!!   I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

Pictures:
1' Me in my  chemo chair.
2' My IV pole with my last drug of the day.
3' Me and mom
4' With two of my nurses!! Jan is blonde and Michelle brunette!  The 4 nurses here are the best!!!

No comments: