Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sunshine Is Good!!

There are so many battles to fight while going through chemo that you really want to not have to fight the weather too!  The past few days have been very Michigan weather of over cast and rainy!  Not a good atmosphere when you already don't feel good.  However, today is making up for that by being a beautiful, autumn day!  Temps in the 60's and blue sky and sunshine as far as the eye can see!!

The trees are changing colors and adding a wonderful splash of color to the Fall pallet!! Weather like this, while a bit chilly on a bald head, is the perfect weather for someone not feeling well!  It makes you feel better just looking outside!  I can't stress how important having a seemingly small thing like good weather that can change your outlook!!  That change can get you over a difficult time or make you realize the world really isn't coming to an end and there is something to look forward to!  Sunshine is a very important element to fighting this battle!!

No comments: