Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Night Before The Last Chemo.

It's almost here...the beginning of the end!  Tomorrow is my last chemo.  I'm hitting it with a bang too!  A sore throat that has absolutely no visible indication that it is sore!  Only what I feel.  They will do a double check before starting to make sure I'm still ok to move forward.

The thing is, as anxious as I am to go through all this again...I also would be afraid to have to postpone it!  Then I would live through the anticipation even longer!  That and my goal has been to get through this with no delays and no ER visits!  One more week (I have to pull out if it still) and I'll make both those goals!  Please Mother Mary!  Let me feel better tomorrow and hold me tight during the days after!

No comments: